- Cracks found in the foundation mortar.
- Some pieces of foundation mortar missing.
- Load-bearing structures not properly supported.
- Poor communication of maintenance crew led to some disrepair.
- Fill in cracks with stronger adhesive.
- Re-patch the missing mortar with stronger type made for higher pressures.
- Revamp the support structures to accept the load more safely.
- Streamline the communication process and engage more in “active maintenance” than “later repair”.
Outlook: Highly favorable, nearly guaranteed to succeed. Foundation will be completely sound once again after the repairs are finished.
Effort Required: Heavy. Unfavorable conditions, harsh requirements to ensure a good repair. Will require consistent worker support and assistance.