i figured for this go around, i’d share some random tidbits of useless information about me. This is your cue to click the red x in the right upper corner of your screen if i bore you. 🙂
- i am cross-hand dominant. No, this does not mean i am more likely to beat you with my left hand than my right. It means that i am right handed and my left eye is my dominant eye. This causes problems when doing hand-eye intensive activities such as firing weapons, beading and throwing the ball. It’s something you can teach yourself out of, i normally just work around it.
- i love to eat most kinds of sushi (nigiri and edo style) but i cannot stand to eat cooked fish.
- i like dogs. As long as they belong to someone else.
- i am an ex-cutter, and unlike most ex-cutters into BDSM, i hate the idea of scarification and any activities involving cutting or scratching me.
- i used to speak German.
- i conquered my years-long battle with Major Chronic Depression without resigning myself to use of long-term drugs.
- i have 8 siblings, 2 full-blooded and 6 half-blooded, but i am only in touch with the two full-blooded siblings.
- i have a fear of horses, but i am learning to ride.
- i love bagpipes. Music centered around bagpipes makes me shiver and melt.
- Arrogant Dominant people make me smirk and want to push their buttons to see how long before they explode. Confident quiet Dominants make me a little wobbly in the knees and more eager to please.
- i have written 1/4 of a novel, but i am not sure i will ever finish it.
- i am not particularly crushed by disappointing my Owner. If beaten over the head with the concept, i am more likely to care less about the disappointment and more about wanting to beat the hell out of whoever is lecturing me about it.
- i was a druggy geek in middle and high school. i spent most of my senior year drunk or recovering from being drunk. i still graduated with honors.
- Even in a committed O/p relationship, i am afraid of being released for lack of beauty or usefulness.
- Being forced near a spider will make me cry.
There. Don’t you wish you had closed the screen when i warned you earlier?
If you want to know anything more about me, i’ll answer. Just ask! The only thing off limits are specific questions about the rugrats (what are their names, what do they look like) and questions meant to “out” me or the family. Other than that, anything goes!