10 Things i will always remember about N:
- The way He rubbed my shoulder with His thumb and stroked my hair while i waited to be taken back to the pre-op room for my gallbladder removal surgery. i was so nervous, so scared, i felt miserable. The little acts He did in that packed waiting room brought me back to center and helped me hold it together until they gave me the drugs that sent me off to lala land.
- When He leaned up against me while i was in labor with our firstborn and cried with me. i was in agony and couldn’t take anymore, and He was so scared, honestly afraid for my life. He shared His fear with me, showed His deep love for me, was vulnerable for me. He cried with me, holding me, and i found a little more strength and stamina to make it past the pain long enough to birth our son.
- He brought my cat to visit me after His shift ended while i was locked in the loony bin for a week. He made sure to tell me He missed me and that He wasn’t going to leave me while i was away.
- How He lectured me after i was put on short-term bedrest with our third son. i’d never felt someone loved me and wanted me enough to ensure i took great care of myself.
- How patient He is with me when He’s trying to teach me to do some kind of manual labor involving vehicles or equipment. The fact that He is so kind and patient with me makes learning the task possible. i’m terrified of large equipment, yet i know how to drive our tractor. All because of Him. 🙂
- How He took the time to hug me and whisper that i looked beautiful the day of our wedding as i was 7 months pregnant and unbelievably swollen because of the brutal heat. i had just wanted to cry and cancel the wedding, feeling like a beached whale, and He brought me close to His chest, so stunning in His tux, telling me that i was so beautiful and He was a lucky man to have met me.
- The fact that He lets me keep my superstitious NewAge religion, even though He believes that all religions are bunk.
- His persistence and adamant refusal to let my occasional crazy dismantle our relationship.
- How obvious it is that He loves our children.
- His dedication to providing the best He can for His family.
Last one, i promise:
10 physical things i love about my Owner:
- His eyes: Light blue and clear, sharp and expressive. i can read everything from them, the crinkle as He smiles, the slitted appearance when He’s thinking hard or He’s angry, the sparkle as He contemplates a challenges.
- His full sensual lips: those lips can do a lot of deliciously depraved things to me. They are full and soft, they shape my name to His voice, they ignite my skin under their teasing nibbles.
- His sinewy body: The Man is scrawny. i love it. Not because i think a guy needs to be thin to be hot. Nope, i’ve got crushes on a few solid guys. i love how His scrawny body hides a lot of strength. i’ve seen Him take on an ex Army Ranger and stomp the guy in an arm-wrestling competition without breathing hard. He can pick my fat ass off the ground, He tosses 110-pound bags at work, He routinely makes me feel very small and weak, which is no small feat. Such hidden power, and He doesn’t flaunt it, it’s like He’s stealth. It’s freakin hawt.
- His hands: Large, long and rough, they can break kindling without second thought, yet they can caress my neck with the most gentle of touches. Both pain and pleasure come from His calloused, scarred hands. You can tell a lot about a person my their hands.
- His innate sense of balance: He’s like the Knockem clown doll- He rarely falls over and never stays down. He jumps off of stuff, jumps onto stuff, walks over/under stuff, and He rarely gets hurt. He doesn’t even think about it, He is just constant motion.
- His back: Smooth and strong, nothing but ropy, wiry muscles. Watching the shift and slide under the thin cotton of His shirt, feeling them play under my hand as He looms over me, yeah.
- His shoulders: broad and strong, slightly stooped. The hollow where His shoulder join meets His chest is just perfect fro my cheek to rest.
- The freckles across the back of His shoulders: Two reasons. The first is that when they show up it’s a clear sign of summer. The second is that i love to run my fingers along them in a sensuous connect the dots.
- His chest: Deep and broad, i love to hear His voice rumble out of it, or better yet, His uninhibited laughter. He doesn’t laugh as often as i wished, but when He does, it is a completely infectious sound.
- What He does to me in the privacy of His home, and the body parts He does them with. 😀 What, did you think it was going to be a kiss/suck and tell?!